What is Wattle
Web Access To Teaching & Learning Environments also known as WATTLE, consists of Moodle as the main underpinning platform. Wattle is augmented with other online learning facilities such as Turnitin (text-matching system), Echo360 (lecture recording system) and Voice Tools (audio recording tools).
Wattle can be used to facilitate learning and provide resources to your students online. Some of the uses include:
- providing lecture notes and online resources to students
- giving students access to lecture recordings via Echo360
- communication tools such as discussion forums, messaging, web conferencing and chat sessions
- the ability to provide information about assessments, including Turnitin and online quizzes.
All Wattle users need to comply with ANU policies including the Acceptable Use of Information Infrastructure.
Wattle Support for staff
Workshops and Self-paced training
To access available resources in the form of workshops and self-paced training, visit the Staff Education Team's (CLT) Wattle Support Page for available resources.
Should you require support on the use of Wattle or course design, always contact your local College Support first: College based Wattle support team or the CLT Education Design team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should your Local College Support indicate that you need to log a ticket with Wattle Support, our support teams will be best able to assist you if you provide as much information as possible about the issue you face. Generally this includes:
- your name and university ID
- your course code and course name
- a detailed description of the issue or request
- the date time of the issue, and
- the teaching space (if applicable)
You can login into Wattle using your university ID and password and seek assistance in one of the following ways
Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
- Contact the ANU Wattle Support team via IT Service Desk
- Phone (02) 612 54321, option 1,5,
Wattle User Manual
To access the Wattle User Guide Content, you can access the Digital Wattle User Manual