UPCO's main responsibilities are:
- Develop and maintain ANU Procurement, Payment and Contract Management Policies and Procedures
- Provide tender templates, guidance, advice and assistance
- Manage procurement for ANU wide goods and services
- Contract management for ANU wide contracts
- Review and endorse/oppose exemption requests
- Ownership of all procurement and contract management related systems
- ANU wide procurement and contract management training
- Drive commercial efficiencies across the ANU
Contact email@example.com for advice on procurement related activities.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on contract management activities.
Contact email@example.com for advice on IT procurement, contracts and software activities.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on New construction, alterations, building maintenance and facilities management.