Configuring and connecting
- Click the Gnome Connection Manager dropdown
- Select ANU-Secure
- Change authentication settings.
- Enter your login information:
- Username: University ID (eg. 'u1234567')
- Password: ANU password
- Certificate should be left blank.
Click Connect Try browsing to an off-campus website to verify your connection is working.
Notes for Linux
- ANU Secure should work on any linux distribution running a recent version of Gnome Network Manager
- We only provide instructions for Ubuntu as the process will be similar for all distribution