Safety of your property

Where can I report a theft?

All thefts should be reported to Police Assistance Line 131 444 and to ANU UniSafe if the theft has occurred on the ANU campus or if ANU property has been stolen.

How can I protect my vehicle from theft?

You can protect your vehicle from theft by fitting an engine immobilser and/or a car alarm system.

You may not be able to stop this from occurring, however, you reduce the likelihood by not leaving valuables in your vehicle or placing them out of sight. These simple actions will discourage offenders from breaking into your vehicle. Always report suspicious activity as soon as possible to ANU Security.

Who can I contact regarding lost property?

If you have lost an item on the ANU campus contact the Lost and Found Office on 6125 2249 or email