Access cards

How do I obtain a access card?

Access cards for students is coordinated via the Division of Student Administration. Staff should contact their departmental administrator.

I have lost my student/staff card - what do I do?

Notify ANU Security as soon as possible as this will enable ANU Security to de-authorise the card and will prevent unauthorised use. Replacement student cards are available at Student Central, and staff cards can be replaced at the Anthony Low Building (#124).

My access card doesn't work, what do I do?

Contact ANU Security and ask them to check your card details in the access control system.

I can't get into my building?

Contact ANU Security and they will assist you with access. It may be necessary to contact the building custodian to check that access is available to you.

Do I need to carry my student or staff card on campus?

Your student or staff card is a very important form of identification whilst studying, working or moving around ANU and it must be carried at all times.