By the end of the workshop participants should be able to:
- Use the Policy Library website competently, including using its search and browse features, and understand how information is presented.
- Use the Delegations webpages and HORUS system, to obtain general and person information about delegations.
- Understand the structure of the University’s Disclosure of Interest Framework, including information specific to different scenarios, and obligations relevant to them.
What to expect?
The workshop is delivered as a "guided tour' of the Policy Library website, Delegations webpages, the Delegations module of the HORUS system and an overview of the University’s Disclosure of Interest Framework. Participants are free to ask questions along the way. The goal is to ensure that participants feel confident in the use of the webpages, to obtain the information they need to perform their job. Numbers are limited, so please book early.
There is no assumed knowledge for this workshop, other than a basic understanding of how the University operates.
Who should attend?
- Staff who are new to the University
- Staff who use policy and delegations frequently in their job
How do I enrol?
To enrol in the workshop, please note the HORUS code below, and use the Enrol Now button above to login to HORUS. Enrol by searching the HORUS training catalogue for the workshop's HORUS code.
Linda Medic, Senior Governance Officer, Corporate Governance and Risk Office
Leslie McDonald, Senior Governance Officer, Corporate Governance and Risk Office
Greg Barry, Senior Governance Officer, Corporate Governance and Risk Office
|Dates and venues
Thursday 17 June 2021, 10:00am - 12:00noon, Lecture Theatre 4, CBE Building (26C)
Tuesday 7 September 2021, 10:00am - 12:00noon, Online - via zoom
Friday 10 December 2021, 10:00am - 12:00noon, Lecture Theatre 4, CBE Building (26C)
||Please bring your tablet device or a lap top
||No charge for ANU staff