Effective from 13 July 2015, the University has adopted a new Policy Governance Framework. The new Framework is designed to ensure the University adopts and maintains high quality policy documents and implements them effectively. While for academic policy documents not a lot has change, for administrative policy documents there are new endorsement and approval, quality assurance and implementation processes.
The below flowcharts have been developed to assist policy practitioners understand how to move the policy document they are working on through the various stages of the Policy Governance Framework. For advice and guidance at any time, please contact the University Policy Manager.
Stage 1 - Initiation
Stage 2 - Development
Stage 3 - Quality Assurance
Stage 4 - Endorsement and Approval
- Academic Policy and Procedure Process (PDF, 78.68 KB)
- Administrative policies, procedures and standards flowchart (PDF, 83.44 KB)
- ADMINISTRATIVE & GOVERNANCE Guideline Approval Process (PDF, 19.26 KB)
- Governance policies, procedures and standards flowchart (PDF, 38.73 KB)
- Minor amendments flowchart (PDF, 17.71 KB)
Stage 5 - Implementation
Stage 6 - Review