By the end of the workshop participants should be able to:
- Have an understanding of the key elements of better practice for the policy consultation and communication process; and
- Be able to develop their own plans for policy consultation and/or communication.
What to expect?
The workshop is delivered using a variety of methods, including presentation, case study analysis and applied exercises. The intention is to make the workshop as interactive as possible. The number of participants in each workshop is limited.
Participants are encouraged to undertake the following workshops before enrolling in this workshop, though it is not mandatory:
Who should attend?
- Senior managers who work with policy
- Policy practitioners in Service Divisions
- College staff who interpret and apply policy on a regular basis
- Service Division staff who implement policy
- Staff who aspire to work in a policy role, but currently don't.
How do I enrol?
To enrol in the workshop, please note the HORUS code below, and use the Enrol Now button above to login to HORUS. Enrol by searching the HORUS training catalogue for the workshop's HORUS code.
Linda Medic, Senior Governance Officer, Corporate Governance and Risk
Wednesday 25 August 2021, 10:00am – 12:00pm
Wednesday 8 December 2021, 10:00am – 12:00pm
By Zoom video conferencing
||No charge for ANU staff