The Statistical Consulting Unit recommends this list of online courses.
- Probability - https://www.coursera.org/learn/probability-intro
- Inferential Statistics - https://www.coursera.org/learn/inferential-statistics-intro
- Linear Regression Models - https://www.coursera.org/learn/linear-regression-model
- Bayesian Statistics - https://www.coursera.org/learn/bayesian
For text-based learners, there are complete courses available online from Penn State University including an introductory one and one with a more Biology focus.
You might also like Statistics by Jim which covers basics, hypothesis testing, regression, ANOVA and time series.
The following sites are online resources, focusing on tutorials on how to use particular software for particular techniques.
- The UCLA Institute for Digital Research and Education has resources on statistical software training including R, SAS, SPSS and STATA.
- More statistics tutorial material from Harvard University.
- Statistics and R package information found here.
These are text-based, but we have recommendations for video-based learning too.
For more information, or to find information about the SCU's own online courses, please visit our website.