These standards provide information on how our logo should be used in order to preserve the authenticity of our brand identity.
The horizontal logo, with the crest on the left and the University name next to it on the right, is the preferred application. There are three options - see example images.
- Colour - crest in deep gold and text in black on a white background.
- Black - crest and text in black on a white background. Can be used when colour printing is not available.
- White (reversed) - crest and text in white on a black or a neutral dark background.
The vertical logo, with the crest above the text, is available for use in small spaces only. The same colouring options are available - see example images.
||0, 0, 0, 100
||Pantone Process Black
||30, 50, 70, 40
||Pantone Metallic 8620or Pantone 463
A defined area of clear space must be maintained around the logo that is equivalent to the width of the crest - see example images.
Do not reproduce the logo smaller than the minimum sizes defined below as the legibility might be compromised.
- Horizontal minimum size: width 21 mm
- Vertical minimum size: height 15 mm
For standard applications, such as covers of A4 and DL publications, the logo should appear in the top left corner. In large format applications, such as event banners, the logo should be centred no less than 190 mm from the top.
In the example images you will find some examples of the incorrect application of the logo.
- Do not place the logo on an angle.
- Do not separate the elements of the logo.
- Do not compress, stretch or distort the logo.
- Do not use any other typeface.
- Do not use any other colours.
- Do not place the logo on a pattern, image or coloured background.