Open an internet URL and navigate to servicedesk.anu.edu.au
Login with your ANU ID and Horus/ISIS password.
Select Get Some Help.
Select Report something broken.
Fill in the form with the required details of your request/incident.
- Affected contact: Is the person who is having the issue;
- You are: The contact for the request/incident;
- Location: If applicable provide the location of the fault;
- Date and time fault first noticed: Provide time details
- Select what best matches your issue;
- Urgency: Advise how urgent this request is;
- Short description: Provide a meaningful description of the request/incident;
- Watchlist: If you would like multiple people to view this request/incident advise who; and
- Addtional information: Provide details of your request/incident.
Once the request/incident has been submitted the request/incident will be sent through to your IT provider.