The Office of Business Engagement & Commercialisation (BEC) is a single team, formed from the previous Technology Transfer Office and Strategic Projects & Partnerships teams of Innovation ANU.
BEC provides experienced development support and advice on commercialisation and intellectual property, patent management, new ventures and entrepreneurship, and major commercial research projects. We partner with researchers, allied parts of the university and external entities to help create impact through commercial engagement.
BEC's key activities:
- Commercialisation & IP:
- Invention disclosures
- Patent filing & management
- IP marketing & licensing
- New Ventures & Entrepreneurship:
- New start-up assessment
- New start-up advice & support
- Investment advice & support
- Major Research Partnerships & Initiatives:
- Large-scale industry research collaborations & partnerships
- Industry collaboration for major research bids, e.g. CRC, ITRP, CRC-P
BEC works alongside, and in collaboration with, ANU Enterprise.
If you're interested in working with BEC and are not sure who to get in touch with, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll direct your enquiry to the most appropriate team member.