What we do
As the commercial arm of the ANU, ANU Enterprise (ANUE) provides a range of professional support services designed to maximise the impact of ANU’s research. We are equipped to work on a broad range of projects and consultancies, particularly those that partner with Industry and Government.
Through Business Development and Project Management support, ANUE can provide services that cover the whole lifespan of the project – from initial concept designs, bidding and budgeting, to logistics, delivery and impact assessments. These services are aimed at expanding ANU’s research opportunities, by assisting ANU experts to engage more extensively with Industry and Government.
All ANUE’s services are tailored to meet the needs of the individual project at the request of the ANU.
Our key activities
- Monitor and identify opportunities through tender search services;
- Facilitate and manage consultancy opportunities for ANU academics;
- Collaborate with College business development teams to deliver capability mapping services;
- Collaborate with academics and research offices in preparing for, and coordinating tender submissions;
- Provide relationship management support for non-strategic ANU collaborations with industry and government, at the request of the ANU.
- Administer program delivery support;
- Coordinate and manage project logistics;
- Lead and coordinate milestone reporting and the management of KPIs;
- Coordinate budget plans and budget management requirements;
- Manage client and sub-contractor communications;
- Evaluate and manage risks associated with projects.
For more information, please see the ANU Enterprise website.