What we do
ANU Enterprise (ANUE) provides a range of professional support services designed to maximise the impact of ANU’s research. We are equipped to work on a broad range of projects and consultancies, particularly those that partner with Industry and Government.
ANUE can provide business development and project management services that cover the whole lifespan of the project – from initial concept designs, bidding and budgeting, to logistics, delivery and impact assessments. These services are aimed at expanding ANU’s research opportunities, by assisting ANU experts to engage more extensively with Industry and Government.
All ANUE’s services are tailored to meet the needs of the individual project at the request of the ANU.
Our key activities
The ANUE Business Development team support academics to identify and secure opportunities that expand their collaborations with Industry & Government. In particular, ANUE regularly supports the university's engagement in consulting, contract research and executive education opportunities. Some of the key activities of the Business Development team include:
- Monitoring and identifying opportunities through tender search services;
- Facilitating and managing consultancy opportunities for ANU academics;
- Collaborating with College business development teams to deliver capability mapping services;
- Collaborating with academics and research offices in preparing for, and coordinating tender submissions;
- Providing relationship management support for ANU collaborations with industry and government, at the request of the ANU.
ANUE offers project management services in order to provide professional support structures for academics who are engaging in external project opportunities with Industry & Government. This support is available for projects of any size - from an individual researcher conducting desktop work to major, multi-year, cross-disciplinary teams involving international travel. ANUE Project Management services are costed directly into the project budget. ANU academics can cease or adjust the level of project management support they receive from ANUE at an stage of the project at no additional charge. Some of the key activities of the Project Management team include:
- Administering program delivery support;
- Coordinating and managing project logistics;
- Leading and coordinating milestone reporting and the management of KPIs;
- Coordinating budget plans and budget management requirements;
- Managing client and sub-contractor communications;
- Evaluating and managing risks associated with projects.
For more information, please see the ANU Enterprise website.