This PULSE online module provides Work Health & Safety Committee members with information regarding roles, responsibilities and committee requirements based on the Universities Governance procedure and Comcare committee guide.
The training is available to all WHS Committee members on Pulse under the WHS- General heading.
This training will provide WHS Committee members with information about:
- ANU governance structure
- WHS committees purpose
- Committee membership
- Roles and responsibilities
- Issue resolution process
- Tips for an effective committee and effective committee meetings
- Work Environment Group (WEG) role and support for WHS committees
- Where to get additional information
Who should enrol
This PULSE online module is for University WHS committee members, under the newly introduced (November 2016) WHS Governance committee structure.
What the course will cover
Topics addressed will include:
- The new ANU governance structure
- Why we have WHS committees and who needs to be included
- Committee members roles and responsibilities
- The process for issue resolution
- Tips for running effective committee meetings
- The role of Work Environment Group (WEG)
When can I attend?
This PULSE online module can be completed at your workstation at your convenience.
This module is free to ANU staff.