If you need access to edit content on any of the ANU websites listed below you need to request access and attend a training session.
Please fill in the CMS Access Request form (PDF, 82.03 KB). Once this is complete, attach the form to a servicedesk ticket requesting access.
Training is run monthly and consists of a one hour group session delivered by a member of the Marketing & Student Recruitment Division Digital Marketing team.
Note the conditions of access to the University Drupal CMS are:
- Adhere to the ANU web publishing guide, including the web style guides.
- Adhere to the ANU editorial style and relevant communications guides.
- Adhere to the Acceptable use of information technology policy.
- Submit all requests for assistance to the ANU Service Desk and understand that an initial response will be provided within 48 hours.
- Note that web administrators who have not logged into a site for a six month period will have their account frozen and will need to re-attend a training session.