Do you have a question about the commercialisation of your research? Not sure where or how to get started? Come and chat to a specialist from the Technology Transfer Office.
The ANU Technology Transfer Office will be running regular drop-in sessions around campus to help answer your queries related to:
- Intellectual property & the ANU IP Policy
- Invention disclosures
- Commercialisation grants & other Cat 2/3 research income
- The technology transfer process
- Training around innovation and entrepreneurship
- And more
No bookings necessary, just come along to one of our upcoming sessions around campus:
- Tue 6th Aug, 11am-12pm, RSPE Team Room, Oliphant Building
- Tue 3rd Sep, 11am-12pm, Coffee Grounds, adjacent to Sports Hall
- Tue 1st Oct, 11am-12pm, Gods Cafe, Hedley Bull
- Tue 5th Nov, 11am-12pm, Atrium, RN Robertson
- Tue 3rd Dec, 11am-12pm, Vanilla Bean, JCSMR
Innovation ANU provides expertise across the University around intellectual property capture, technology transfer, training around commercialisation and entrepreneurship, and related business engagement.
View more innovation-related training and other opportunities for ANU staff and students.