This online pulse module has replaced the face-to-face RMHR02 - Recruitment and Selection of Staff training.
Who should attend
The Chair of the selection committee, must have completed this training prior to the Selection Committee convening.
At the conclusion of this module Committee Chairs will be able to:
- Understand ANU recruitment and selection procedure, and best practice methodology
- Know how to attract, select and recruit the best person for a position
- Understand their role as a Chair or member of a Selection Committee
What the Module will cover
Topics addressed will include:
- University Recruitment Procedure: Understand the ANU Recruitment and Selection process and best practice methodology
- Attraction and Selection of Staff: Recognise the most appropriate means to attract quality staff to apply for advertised positions
- Roles and Responsibilities: Know the role of a chair and selection committee member as part of a staff selection process
- Understand Key Concepts: Merit based selection, diversity and equity and unconscious bias
When are the courses held
The Recruitment and Selection of Staff - Committee Chair (HROR02) is available on Pulse.