By the end of the workshop participants should be able to:
- Have an understanding of the key elements of the ANU Policy Governance Framework;
- Have an understanding of how to apply the principles of processes of the framework in the context of their policy work.
What to expect?
The workshop is delivered using a variety of methods, including presentation, case study analysis and applied exercises. The intention is to make the workshop as interactive as possible. The number of participants in each workshop is limited.
There is no assumed knowledge for this workshop, other than a basic understanding of how the University operates.
Who should attend?
- Senior managers who work with policy
- Policy practitioners in Service Divisions
- College staff who interpret and apply policy on a regular basis
- Service Division staff who implement policy
- Staff who aspire to work in a policy role, but currently don't.
How do I enrol?
To enrol in the workshop, please note the HORUS code below, and use the Enrol Now button above to login to HORUS. Enrol by searching the HORUS training catalogue for the workshop's HORUS code.
Linda Medic, Corporate Governance and Risk Office
Wednesday 4 August 2021, 10:00am - 11:30am
Thursday 7 October 2021, 10:00am - 11:30am
4 Aug 2021: Online - via zoom
7 Oct 2021: Online - via zoom
||No charge for ANU staff