University Services Feedback is a new streamlined process to encourage feedback on any service at ANU through a quick and easy form. This form is available to everyone in the ANU community using the eForms portal, and is an important part of our commitment to continuous improvement.
- Easy online form, for staff and students alike, to quickly provide feedback on any service, at any time, from anywhere.
- Increased accountability on service providers at ANU to ensure staff and students feel heard and are responded to in a timely and considered manner.
- Transparent reporting to identify themes and trends to inform the ongoing process of improving the service culture at ANU.
Feedback submissions from staff and students, provide the University an insight into the service experience of the University community and contribute to a culture of continuous improvement. ANU is committed to providing a high quality service on campus. We want to hear from you.
Types of feedback
Feedback through this form may include compliments, complaints and new ideas or suggestions on any service at ANU. If your feedback is about an issue other than a University service, please refer to the relevant ANU policy. A link to some alternate feedback channels can be found in the University services feedback policy and procedures documents in the Reference documents below.
University feedback buttons have been embedded throughout University webpages. To submit feedback:
- click on any of the University feedback buttons (there is one on the top right of this page)
- enter your University login details
- complete form prompts and click on the submit feedback button.
Your feedback will be sent directly to the person responsible for that service. For additional steps, please refer to the process flowchart.