We’re delighted to announce that the refreshed ANU Identity has been approved and we have now moved into Style Guide development phase.
The refined ANU Identity includes:
- a long-form narrative ,
- a light touch visual refinement to improve recognition and reduce fragmentation of the ANU visual identity,
- modifications to meet mandated Australian Government standards around accessibility,
- inclusive design and legibility in both digital and physical environments,
- a storytelling framework that ensures that all communications from the University are identifiably and authentically of ANU, and
- updated photography and visual storytelling guidelines.
We have updated a number of resources to give you a better understanding of what this means and what you can expect as we move towards implementation in Q1 2021, including:
- Refined ANU Identity concept presentation
- ANU Story update presentation video
- ANU Identity framework (updated with refined concept colours).
- Concept approval FAQs (on Communicators Network wiki)
- Concept approval FAQs (on ANU Story website)
We are asking for your help in sharing this information with your community through internal newsletters, emails or word-of-mouth.
Ensuring our internal community are empowered to understand, and apply, the refined ANU Identity is crucial for successful implementation.