The Student Administration System (SAS) stores all student information, including contact, enrolment and results details. The database also holds details of the programs and courses offered by the University and is used to manage student financial information.
Administrative staff across the University may access SAS to:
- admit and enrol students
- search for student records
- search for course, class and program information
- enquire on fee information
- enter final results
- record eligibility to graduate.
Students are able to update their enrolment and contact details stored in SAS by using the Interactive Student Information System (ISIS).
To get access to SAS you will need to complete the following steps.
- Read the following policies:
- Complete a Request for Access form, have it signed by your supervisor and scan and email to SBS.
- Attend a training session.
- Obtain your password from the IT service desk.
Login to SAS via the system login webpage using your ANU account username and password.
Staff accessing SAS off campus, will need to connect to the ANU VPN client Global Protect. Information about using Global Protect is available online or by contacting the IT Service Desk on +61 2 6125 4321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your password cannot be retrieved, but it can be reset. Password reset requests require verification of your identity, and thus cannot be processed via email. Call the IT Service Desk on +61 2 6125 4321, select option one then option two for Enterprise Systems password resets.
You can change your password via change password on the SAS login page.