The Student Administration System (SAS) stores all student information, including contact, enrolment and results details. The database also holds details of the programs and courses offered by the University and is used to manage student financial information.
Administrative staff across the University may access SAS to:
- admit and enrol students
- search for student records
- search for course, class and program information
- enquire on fee information
- enter final results
- record eligibility to graduate.
Students are able to update their enrolment and contact details stored in SAS by using the Interactive Student Information System (ISIS).
To get access to SAS you will need to complete the following steps.
- Read the following policies:
- Complete a Request for Access form, have it signed by your supervisor and scan and email to SBS.
- Attend a training session.
- Obtain your password from the IT service desk.
Login to SAS via the system login webpage using your ANU account username and password.
Resetting your password
If you have forgotten your password and have not set answers to authentication/challenge questions, log a job with the ANU IT Service Desk requesting your password or passphrase be re-set. You can also speak to the AskANU Consultants who are available in Chifley Library.
To reset your password, navigate to the ANU Identity and Access Manager and follow these instructions:
Note: You will only be able to use this if you have already set your challenge questions. If you haven't, contact the ANU IT Service Desk on 612 54321 to reset your password.
- Select Forgot Password?
- Type in your User Login: University ID (e.g. u1234567)
- Select Next
- Answer the Challenge Questions
- Select Next
- Enter and confirm your new password
- Select Save
- Your password has been changed
- Select Back to Login to go back to the login screen
Changes to SAS must be analysed and prioritised when determining if and when they can take place.
Requests for changes to the system can be made by completing a System Change Request form and submitting to SBS.