ANU Recruit is the University's online system used to submit all job advertisements for positions and to administer their selection process. For further details about ANU Recruit resources please refer to the related documents.
ANU Recruit provides a suite of reports for Colleges and Divisional HR teams to use to track recruitment activities within their area.
The following reports are sent to all College and Divisional HR teams daily (if the report contains data):
- Daily Offers Approved: This report lists the offers that have been approved yesterday in your College/Division.
- Jobs Pending Approval: This report shows the jobs in your College/Division that have not yet been approved.
- New Starters in the next week: Summary of employees who have accepted an offer with your College/Division and are due to start in the next week.
- Notification to Dean of new jobs: This report lists the jobs that have been approved yesterday in your College. The report is distributed to Deans as well as College HR team.
- Offers pending approval: Summary of offers in your College/Division that are in 'pending' or 'draft' status.
- Sourcing closed yesterday: Advertisements that closed yesterday.
- The following report is available for Recruiters (HR Teams) to run ad hoc: New Starter Report: Details of employees who will commence in your College/Division including start date, legal name, visa details if applicable, bank details, addresses, emergency contacts etc. These details are required to process the hire in HRMS.