The University strives to provide a safe, supportive and caring environment. Our commitments include:
- At ANU we believe that all students have a right to feel safe and secure at all times. We believe that students should be able to fully participate in all aspects of life on campus.
- We have an obligation to provide a safe environment for all students and staff.
- We believe that sexual assault and sexual harassment can prevent a student from taking part in activities and involvement in the life of the University.
- We will support students who report sexual harassment or sexual assault including facilitating access to relevant counselling, medical, police or legal services.
- We will do everything we can to ensure the safety of any student who reports sexual harassment or sexual assault.
Please visit Violence & sexual assault support page for advice and other online resources available.