The CAAL Advisory Board
At CAAL, we are grateful to our Advisory Board, who provide regular guidance and support for the Centre's mission and vision. Our members include:
- Geraldine Chin Moody, Non-Executive Director, Future Super and Co-Founder and Executive Director, 5H Values Capital (Chair)
- Professor Bina D’Costa, Professor of International Relations, Coral Bell School of Asia Pacific Affairs, The Australian National University
- Professor the Hon Gareth Evans AC QC, Distinguished Honorary Professor, The Australian National University
- Marina Go, Chair, Netball Australia and Non-Executive Director, Transurban, Energy Australia and 7-Eleven
- Sung Lee, Director of Asia Practice, PwC Australia
- Sid Myer AM, Chairman, Myer Family Investments
- Chris Price, Chief of Staff and Director, Office of the Vice-Chancellor, The Australian National University
- Harinder Sidhu, Australian High Commissioner to New Zealand, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Kee Wong, Managing Director, e-Centric Innovations and Board Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
Jason Yeap OAM, Chairman, Mering Corporation
The Centre would like to sincerely thank our donors for their support, with special mention to Jason Yeap OAM, Sid and Fiona Myer Foundation, Wesfarmers, Scanlon Foundation, Kee Wong, and Henry Makeham.
Acknowledgement of Country
We acknowledge and celebrate the First Nations Peoples on whose traditional lands we meet and work, and whose cultures are among the oldest continuing cultures in human history.