EndNote is a powerful and comprehensive reference management tool, designed to support you throughout your research and writing process. This intensive workshop will provide you with the skills and knowhow to:
- Create and populate your EndNote library with citations, sourced both manually and from a range of online bibliographic resources.
- Arrange and manage your citations to create a working library of sources, using a variety of different methods.
- Find, attach, and annotate source materials, such as Word documents and full-text PDFs.
- Produce fully automated citations, using your EndNote library of source materials.
- Create bibliographies and format papers, using a wide range of popular academic writing styles.
- Access cloud-based synchronisation options, as well as collaboration and library sharing features.