This workshop will provide participants with basic customer service skills, as well as techniques to manage difficult customers.
- Understand the importance of customer service and who your customers are
- Basic customer service and etiquette, including email and telephone etiquette
- Help customers understand the services that are available
- Take responsibility for delivering services which meet customer requirements
- Keep customers informed of progress and seek feedback to ensure their needs are met
- Skills and techniques to manage difficult customers
- Apply basic customer service excellence
- Communicate positively and professionally to customers
- Apply essential techniques to manage difficult customers
This workshop is delivered by Wendy Jocum, an accredited, experienced coach and facilitator. Wendy’s expertise lies in all areas of people development – human resources, training, learning and development, organisational psychology, facilitation and coaching
$120 per participant
The following charges will apply for non-attendance at a workshop with cost unless the registrant nominates a colleague (who meets the eligibility criteria for the course) to attend in their place.
- 100% Charge: notification of cancellation received within 0–5 working days of the workshop date will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of course fees
- 50% Charge: Notification of cancellation received within 6–10 working days of the workshop date will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of course fees
Please note that non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilitie will require reasonable evidence to waive the non-attendance fee.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program
- Local area charging code