The following certificates are available through University Printing Service:
- Participation and achievement - CMYK logo
- Vice-Chancellor's (VC) - CMYK logo
You can order certificates from University Printing(Staff only content) by following these steps.
Templates: Choose the certificate layout you need (see examples above).
Content: Put all text for the certificate in a Word document and the list of recipients in an Excel spreadsheet.Please note that the following elements of the certificates can be changed to suit your needs:
- Title: The title of the certificate can be altered to fit the needs of each College/Area (e.g. Achievement, Participation etc).
- Size of the title: The title can be in large or small text.
- Intro text to the award: The maximum amount of text is three lines.
- Signatures: There is room for between one and three signatures.
- College/partner identification: List your college area and, if applicable, a partner.
- Organisation (e.g. 'ANU College of...' and 'Department of...') or college area alone.
Certificate signatures: Please contact Jenny Nutter (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Office of the Vice-Chancellor (OVC) for certificates requiring the VC's signature. Please provide the OVC with two weeks notice.
Printing: Use University Printing Service's online store to request printing of the certificates. You will need to upload the Word document and Excel spreadsheet created in Step 2.