Business owner: Information Technology Services
Zoom is a video conferencing tool. Although it is possible to sign up directly for a free Basic licence at https://zoom.us/, this has limitations on meeting length and participant numbers. The University has a corporate licence, which is available for all University staff to use at https://anu.zoom.us.
Zoom software should only ever be downloaded from the official Zoom download site or official app stores.
To arrange for any of the following, please log a ticket through the ANU IT Service Desk portal:
- A large meeting space where all participants can speak (up to 500 people).
- A Webinar license broadcasting to up to 500 attendees.
- A Webinar license broadcasting to up to 10,000 people.
Short Videos on using Zoom
Knowledge Base Articles
- Installing Zoom
- Message on Zoom Security
- Zoom Security FAQ’s.
- Zoom Cyber Security Checklist.
- Signing in to Zoom
- Testing Zoom Video and Audio Connections
- Scheduling a Zoom meeting from the Zoom desktop application
- Scheduling a Zoom meeting from Outlook
- Securing your Zoom Meeting - Host information.
- Securing your Zoom for Meeting - Participant information.
- Joining a Zoom Meeting.