If you have notice of when you will be absent from your ANU Email account, or office, please create an out-of-office message.
These steps are designed to assist setting up an out-of-office message.
- Login to Office 365 via webmail access using the Logging-in to Webmail via outlook.com/owa/anu.edu.au
- Click the Gear icon besides your name at the upper right hand corner
- Select Options
- Select Organize email
- Select automatic replies.
- Select Send automatic replies.
- Set the period that automatic replies are sent. Please note this step is optional.
- Enter in the automatic reply message you wish to use.
- Select save.