Financial advice

The University is not qualified to give you financial advice. A licensed financial planner or investment adviser may be able to help you.

For further information regarding UniSuper's financial advice centre refer to UniSuper advice.

The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) have prepared a booklet titled 'Don't kiss your money goodbye' which provides some useful information on choosing a financial planner and checking a financial plan. This can be accessed through the ASIC website. 

The Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited can help you find a financial planner or tell you if your adviser is licensed. You can visit the FPA website or call them on 1800 337 301.

Centrelink also has a Financial Information Service that is available to everyone in the community. They may be contacted on 1800 810 586.

Page Owner: Human Resources