To recognise the contributions of staff who have served the University during the greater part of their career.
The 25-Year Service Award acknowledges the commitment and achievement of staff members who have worked at ANU for at least 25 years.
All active staff members who have worked at the University for at least 25 years respectively as of 31 December in the year of application are eligible. Eligible staff who retire from the University prior to the date of the ceremony can still be considered for a service award in that year.
For 25 years of service: A commemorative award.
Staff members can be nominated by themselves, colleagues or HR/administrative staff in their area. The People and Culture Division will verify and confirm eligible recipients in cooperation with local area administrative staff.
For 2023, nominations should be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5pm, 9 October 2023.
Nominations should include the following information:
- full name, title and position of candidate
- university ID number
- contact details of staff member
- name and contact details of the candidate's supervisor
- commencement date of ANU service, and details of periods of service (unless unbroken period).
- Associate Professor Tomoko Akami
- Michael Butler
- Belinda Carriage
- Bradley Dwight
- Anita Fitch
- Professor Paul Francis
- Professor Robert Heinsohn
- Dr Ajay Limaye
- Christopher MacGregor
- Distinguished Professor Ian McAllister
- Helen Osmond
- Associate Professor Benjamin Penny
- Associate Professor Anthony Regan
- Professor Katherine Reynolds
- Edward Russell
- Professor Kevin Saliba
- Francisco Sanchez
- Andrew Smith
For further information on the Service Awards, including the nomination process, please contact Awards, details provided under Contact.