This PULSE online module provides office based staff with general information about safety in an office environment and how to create safe and ergonomic workstations. This module can be completed at your workstation at your convenience.
Who should enrol
This online module is available to all office-based Academic and Professional staff.
At the conclusion of this module all participants will:
- Have a broad understanding of their responsibilities under the WHS Act 2011
- Know where to seek help in the event of injury/overuse symptoms
- Be educated on how to ensure their workstation is safe and ergonomically set up
What the module will cover
Topics addressed will include:
- Your responsibilities under the WHS Act 2011
- How to report injuries
- Where to get support or assistance
- Recognising signs of overuse injury risks at work
- What a safe workstation should look like
- Implementing preventative strategies
When can I enrol
This PULSE online module can be completed at your workstation at your convenience.
This module is free to ANU staff.
To enrol, please visit the Pulse log in page.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to enrol in the online module