Who should attend
This short event is designed for new staff members at the University.
The ANU New Staff Welcome is designed to provide you with helpful information, an opportunity to meet colleagues, and ensure you feel welcomed, valued and have a smooth transition into the ANU community.
The aim of the New Staff Welcome is to help you as a new staff member to settle into your new role by:
- formally welcoming you to the University
- providing an overview of the University's structure and strategic vision
- informing you about many of the opportunities, services and facilities available
Dates in 2021
- Wednesday 17 March 2021
- Wednesday 28 April 2021
- Wednesday 9 June 2021
- Wednesday 21 July 2021
- Wednesday 1 September 2021
- Wednesday 13 October 2021
- Wednesday 17 November 2021
Free of charge for Australian National University Staff.
The next New Staff Welcome is held at 9:00am, Wednesday 21 July 2021.
Location of event: Finkel Lecture Theatre, John Curtin School of Medical Research #131, Garran Road
Map: For directions locating this training facility click here.