What is a Lunch Time Seminar?
The Lunch Time Seminar is a series of topical discussions related to Research Support across ANU.
Each seminar covers a different topic with guest speakers. Seminar are designed to support knowledge transfer, you'll pick up new ideas and join debates that will shape the thinking of managers within the Research Service function.
The sessions are informal and collegial, the expectation is for interactive engagement among the audience and speaker. The Lunch Time Seminar series is open to all Professional and Academic staff who are interested in the topics being discussed. Please try to arrive on time so that we can start promptly at the scheduled time. Papers are not generally circulated in advance.
It is a brown bag series so bring your lunch with you!
All sessions are held 12-1pm in the Garren Room Anthony Low Building 124.
- Thursday 8 May: Workforce Planning across Research Services
- Tuesday 23 June: Indigenous IP
- Thursday 27 Aug: Business Process Reform
- Tuesday 22 Sept: Research Integrity
- Thursday 22 Oct: Reporting Against Business Process Reform
- Tuesday 24 Nov: ERA Outcomes