What is the Targeted Training program?
The Targeted Training sessions provide in depth discussions and analysis of research contracts and proposals using real world examples from ANU Research Management.
The program aims to increase the knowledge and skill of professional staff supporting research at ANU around contract negotiation and proposal development and review.
It is open to all professional staff who support research across ANU.
In 2017 there is a focus on two topics Judgement & Risk Management
All sessions are held 10.30-11am in the Garran Room Anthony Low Building 124, with Douglas Robertson, Director, Research Services
- 21 April 2017 - Research Contracts
- 19 May 2017 - Judgement & Risk Management
- 16th June 2017 - Research Contracts
- 18 August 2017 - Judgement & Risk Management
- 15 September 2017 - Research Contracts
- 20 October 2017 -Judgement & Risk Management
- 17 November 2017 - Reserach Contracts