This face-to-face session, provides new Occupational Strain Liaison Officers (OSLOs) with practical information regarding workstation set up.
Who should attend
This training is for staff who have completed the OSLO Pulse module that require the follow up practical component.
At the conclusion of this training all participants will:
- Be able to facilitate a workstation assessment for colleagues and students in accordance with best practice ergonomic principles.
What the module will cover
Topics addressed will include:
- An understanding of the principles for safe computer use
- The latest sit-stand workstation guidelines
- How to make recommendations on task rotation and work break guidelines
- Simple stretching exercises to recommend for computer users
- Practical checklists for use when completing a workstation assessment
When can I enrol
To enrol in the OSLO Practical Sessions, please click the Enrol Now button.
This module is free to ANU staff.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program; and
- Local area charging code.