About the Lean Startup Workshops
The ANU Technology Transfer Office is teaming up with KILN Incubator to show you how to apply lean startup methodology to your research project.
Lean startup methods enable you to:
- Test an idea's commercial potential
- Find a viable market opportunity
- Create a successful business model
- Build the right prototype faster
- Effectively deal with risk and uncertainty
- Increase the impact of your ideas and innovations
The Lean Startup Workshops, facilitated by experienced entrepreneurs, are challenging and fast-paced, involve active small-team learning and will provide you with relevant and effective methods to innovate.
The Workshops are suited to any ANU academics or HDR students who may be interested in taking their research project or idea to market, including those with an existing startup or even those who may have an idea but are unsure of the next steps to take.
Registration is essential as spaces are limited.
Upcoming Lean Startup Workshops
Interested in other training from TTO?
View the TTO training calendar or join the mailing list to be notified of upcoming workshops.