Who should attend
This one-day course is designed for those working in internal or external facing service delivery roles who want to learn how to increase their customer service knowledge and skill.
In this course participants will learn a range of best practice and practical tips and strategies for delivering quality customer service, as well as how they can personally contribute to creating a customer service culture. In the learning environment participants will be exposed to engaging and interactive activities and have the opportunity to apply techniques and share insights with other participants.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Appreciate and describe the links between outstanding service and organisational success
- Identify key success factors in customer relationships and develop impactful customer service strategies
- Identify strategies for dealing with emotional reactions, defusing difficult situations, and handling complaints
- Assess customer needs, evaluate customer service and use continuous improvement strategies
- Contribute to and create a customer service culture.
Wisdom Learning is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#88062) that is committed to their vision to help people and organisations reach their full potential. As the winner of the ACT Small Training Provider of the Year in 2018 and 2019, Wisdom focuses on aligning learning objectives to business outcomes by using innovative and practical methods making training engaging, empowering and motivating their learners. Every member of the Wisdom team is a dedicated learning professional with industry experience and relevant qualifications in their chosen disciplines. They understand the need for continued learning to stay at the forefront of professional practice, and the challenges of balancing learning with the cut and thrust of business, meaning their solutions are designed for the busy professional with content that is relevant, contemporary and leading edge which will develop capabilities to solve business problems.
$265.00 per participant
The following charges will apply for non-attendance at a workshop with cost unless the registrant nominates a colleague (who meets the eligibility criteria for the course) to attend in their place.
- Notification of cancellation received within 0 – 5 working days of the course date will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of course fees
- Notification of cancellation received within 6 – 10 working days of the course date will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of course fees
Please note for non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilities, reasonable evidence will be required to waive the non-attendance fee.
To apply for this course; ANU staff should enrol via HORUS.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program; and
- Local area charging code