Who should attend
All staff who want to be more persuasive, build relationships and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes
Strong influencing and negotiation skills are integral in the workplace and life in general. Being able to communicate by knowing what to say and how to say it supports successful outcomes.
This one day workshop is designed to gain consensus and commitment from others and resolve issues and conflicts, giving participants strategies and tools to influence stakeholders and to work towards positive and mutually satisfactory outcomes.
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify others’ concerns and expectations
- Respond constructively to conflict and disagreements
- Keep discussion focused on the key issues
- Identify features of required strategic networks
- Identify or establish network links with key stakeholders
- Build strategic relationships
Bull & Bear Special Assignments (BBSA) is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO 88202) with an 18 year history offering bespoke training and development solutions to:
- Enhance employee engagement with the organisation’s objectives
- Enhance and encourage the organisation’s leadership with the ability to develop capability to transfer knowledge and experience
- Improve communication and engagement of groups
- Design, develop and deliver appropriate training including nationally accredited training (from Certificate through to Advanced Diploma level courses), short courses, planning days and forums for professional and capability development.
BBSA recognises that everyone has a unique learning style and delivers inclusive, interactive, energetic and engaging training solutions through its team of highly qualified and experienced training consultants and advisers from both the public and private sectors.
$175.00 per participant
The following charges will apply for non-attendance at a workshop with cost unless the registrant nominates a colleague (who meets the eligibility criteria for the course) to attend in their place.
- Notification of cancellation received within 0 – 5 working days of the course date will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of course fees
- Notification of cancellation received within 6 – 10 working days of the course date will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of course fees
Please note for non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilities, reasonable evidence will be required to waive the non-attendance fee.
To apply for this course; ANU staff should enrol via HORUS.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program; and
- Local area charging code