Who should attend
In today’s diverse working environment, leaders face many complex challenges. To succeed, you need to navigate volatility and uncertainty and unearth the best from your entire team. In this interactive inclusive leadership training, learn practical strategies and skills to create a culture of trust, collaboration and inclusion.
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Unlock the potential of diverse teams
- Develop capability in leading teams to deliver inclusive services
- Develop an inclusive mindset
- Create a more inclusive, participatory and diverse workplace
- Develop personal strategies for greater leadership effectiveness
Beasley Intercultural is a leading Australian cross-cultural training and consultancy company. The team of consultants are expert facilitators with extensive experience in diversity and inclusion, leadership and cross-cultural communications.
$320 per participant
The following charges will apply for non-attendance at a workshop with cost unless the registrant nominates a colleague (who meets the eligibility criteria for the course) to attend in their place.
- Notification of cancellation received within 0 – 5 working days of the course date will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of course fees
- Notification of cancellation received within 6 – 10 working days of the course date will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of course fees
Please note for non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilities, reasonable evidence will be required to waive the non-attendance fee.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program; and
- Local area charging code