This half day course provides participants with an understanding of the importance of the validity of data input into HRMS (Human Resources Management System) and maintaining data integrity. The course will focus on personal data, job data and position management information in the HRMS as well as reporting lines and its effects on other systems.
Who should attend
This course is designed for staff who input and/or administer data within the HR Management (HRMS).
At the conclusion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of data integrity and updating system information in a timely manner
- Identify key areas of data input used for reporting
What the course will cover
Topics addressed will include:
- Systems overview
- Search Match functionality
- Workforce administration and Organisational Development
- Personal information in the HRMS
- Data integrity and validity
When can I attend
Please email email@example.com for further information.
This course is free to ANU staff.
For non-attendance/cancellation of a course without fees, the following charges will apply, unless the registrant nominates a colleague who meets the eligibility criteria for the course to attend in their place:
a. Notification of cancellation received within 0 – 5 working days of the course date will incur a charge equivalent to $100.00
Please note for non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilities, reasonable evidence will be required to waive the non-attendance fee.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program; and
- Local area charging code