Who should attend
Academics and professional managers and supervisors.
Staff who are involved in performance conversations.
Effective performance conversations will improve the knowledge and skills of managers and enhance their ability to conduct effective management and performance conversations with staff. The training is delivered as a practical based face-to-face workshop.
After attending Effective performance conversations, participants will be better able to:
- systematically prepare to have constructive workplace conversations
- provide the feedback necessary to build a high-performing workplace culture
- improve relationships within teams
- manage the work of individuals and teams more effectively
Ethos CRS is a specialised training and communications organisation. We provide training in leadership, management, communications, regulation, policy, and performance across Australia.
Dr Mary Quilty
Mary has developed and delivered Ethos CRS training programs in a broad range of areas, including eLearning clear writing, difficult conversations, influencing skills, critical thinking and leadership.
She has worked as a senior climate change officer for the Chief Scientist of Australia, researching, writing and editing articles, reports and briefs on the subject. Mary is a former editor for Oxford University Press, and has authored, co-authored and published several academic books.
$265 per participant
The following charges will apply for non-attendance at a workshop with cost unless the registrant nominates a colleague (who meets the eligibility criteria for the course) to attend in their place.
- Notification of cancellation received within 0 – 5 working days of the course date will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of course fees
- Notification of cancellation received within 6 – 10 working days of the course date will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of course fees
Please note for non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilities, reasonable evidence will be required to waive the non-attendance fee.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program; and
- Local area charging code