Who should attend
Increased stress, productivity demands, busier schedules and frequent changes means resilience is not just a ‘nice-to-have’ in the workplace – it’s vital.
This half day program will help you to:
- Understand what resilience is and why it is important for your team members to build their own resilience
- Identify the potential stressors in the workplace that may impact your team’s performance
- Clarify your role to manage/influence/remove these stressors
- Understand the key factors to resilience and learn practical strategies to build, maintain and sustain resilience in your team members
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand what resilience is and why it is important for the continued performance of their team
- Utilise a range of tools to support their team members’ resilience
- Promote wellbeing and resilience in their team for sustainable performance
This workshop will be delivered by a registered psychologist from Communicorp, a consultancy who specialise in creating a psychologically safe and healthy workplace.
$210 per participant
The following charges will apply for non-attendance at a workshop with cost unless the registrant nominates a colleague (who meets the eligibility criteria for the course) to attend in their place.
- Notification of cancellation received within 0 – 5 working days of the course date will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of course fees
- Notification of cancellation received within 6 – 10 working days of the course date will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of course fees
Please note for non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilities, reasonable evidence will be required to waive the non-attendance fee.
To apply for this course; ANU staff should enrol via HORUS and students via ISIS.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program; and
- Local area charging code