The ANU Technology Transfer Office (TTO) works with you to help your inventions reach a wide audience and have the best possible chance of delivery to the marketplace.
We can assist you in:
- Identifying and assessing the commercial potential of your new idea;
- Protecting intellectual property, where appropriate;
- Marketing your research capabilities and new commercialisation opportunities;
- Developing proposals and negotiating terms for engagement with industry partners, such as preparing CDAs, MTAs and collaborative research agreements, for indsurty-linked grant schemes, collaborative researh and intellectual property licensing; and
- Assisting in the establishment of start-up companies and/or licensing of technologies.
We also run a number of workshops and seminars to help you better understand the commercialisation process and how you can apply it to your own academic careers.
For a more in-depth discussion specific to your project, contact the TTO.