ANU nomination process
The ARC is calling for nominations for appointment to the ARC College in 2019. Members to the ARC College play a critical role in the funding allocation process however it also requires a significant commitment of time.
- The ARC requires that all nominees employed by The Australian National University be endorsed by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research).
- The ANU requires that prior to DVC-R endorsement all nominees must have endorsement from the College Dean. Please contact your College Research Office for the deadline for College Dean endorsement.
How to apply
- Please contact your College Research Office as soon as possible to advise them of your intent to submit an application Each College has a different internal deadline to allow time for Deans endorsement prior to submission to Research Services. Please contact your College Research Office as soon as possible to ensure that you are informed of internal deadlines and receive any resources that are available to support you in preparing your submission. Please note: All communication with the ARC must be done through the Research Services Division so please contact your College if you have any questions.
- Complete the ARC Nomination Form and submit to your College Research Office by the internal deadline
For Research Administrators
1. Nominees complete the ARC Nomination Form on the RMS website
2. Arrange endorsement of all nominations by the College Dean
The letter of support, signed by the Dean, must include the following statements: "I declare that the information provided within the Nomination Form for the below nominee is true and correct"and "I support the above nominations and agree that if they are successful, the nominee will be released to fulfill the requirements of membership of the ARC College"
3. Thursday 5pm, 31 May 2018 - Deadline for submission of the following documentation to RSD:
- CROs will submit completed nomination summary spreadsheet to RSD. In the event that there are no nominations, CROs should also notify RSD.
4. Thursday 31 May 2018 - RSD Review
5. Friday 1 June 2018 - Nominations submitted to the DVC-R for review
6. Tuesday 6 June 2018 - DVC-R endorsement
7. Wednesday 6 June 2018 - Submission to ARC
Updated May 2018