Scheduled outage for Maximo
The Facilities & Services Division will perform an upgrade of the University's Maximo application over the next few days.
As part of this upgrade, Maximo will be unavailable from 3:45 PM on Friday, 15 Nov to 7:30 AM Thursday, 21 Nov.
What you need to know regarding the downtime:
- Work on all existing open work orders will continue as scheduled. All open work orders will also be migrated to the upgraded system.
- F&S Client Relationship team will be available and can be reached via email and phone per usual.
- On Thursday, 21 Nov, the upgraded version of Maximo will be available at the start of the day
URGENT maintenance requests are to be submitted during the downtime, please follow the following process:
- Send an email to email@example.com with details of requested works to be performed.
- In the email, please provide the following details:
- Email subject line - should be a brief summary of the issue
- In the body of the email, please include the following information
- Location (at the minimum, a building number should be provided)
- Indicate whether the work is Customer Initiated Work or F&S Works
- If it is Customer Initiated Works, then a GL code must be provided
- Please indicate whether the issue impacts business continuity or if it is WHS-related
- If the issue has been reported into Figtree, provide the Figtree reference number
- Provide details of requested works in the email body
- Attachments may be included as applicable
- If urgent assistance is required, please call x57648 in addition to sending the email
- We request that any non-urgent work be held back until Thursday, 21 Nov and be submitted into the upgraded system then.
What you need to know regarding the new system:
- On Thursday, 21 Nov, the upgraded version of Maximo will be available at the start of the working day
- The upgraded system will require your HORUS password to access. Your ES password will no longer be used for accessing Maximo.
- If you face technical issues with the new system (e.g. login problems), please submit such issues to the University's IT helpdesk at: servicedesk.anu.edu.au/
Reference materials for MaxiCloud can be accessed by staff on OneDrive.
If you have further questions regarding the upgrade, please contact the Service Delivery team at firstname.lastname@example.org.