To respond you will need to:
- send the FOI officer an estimate of the time it will take you to find and provide the information
- search, locate and retrieve all information in your possession relevant to the request
- document any objections you may have to the release of the information
- send the information in either hardcopy of electronic format to the FOI officers (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the deadline stipulated
- inform the FOI officers of the time spent searching for, locating and retrieving information.
All information and communications must be directed to the FOI officers at email@example.com. The FOI Officers work in collaboration with the Legal Office, therefore all information provided and decisions regarding that information will be thoroughly vetted by the Legal Office.