In 2017 the SIS Senior Leader’s Committee was replaced by the SIS Strategic Leadership Committee and the SIS Manager’s Committee. The SIS Manager’s Committee will provide advice to and complete actions from the SIS Strategic Leadership Committee.
Terms of reference
The name ‘SIS Manager’s Committee’ reflects position of the Members as Managers of the Library staff.
Role and Function
This committee has six key terms of reference:
- Provide advice and make recommendations on the operational Scholarly Information Services Divisions matters
- Review, monitor and report on the implementation of the Division business plan
- Discuss and lead on issues such as implementing workforce planning
- Consider relevant developments from University committees and strategic planning to inform divisional activities
- Review budget and staffing issues
The members of this committee are the senior management group and library managers.
The members are: University Librarian, Library Associate Directors and Manager ANU Press, Branch Manager’s, ANDS Leader (ANU Team), Library Communications Manager, Manager ILP, Manager Records Management, Senior Archivist, Manager SIS Facilities, HR Representative, Finance & Business Services Representative.
Additional individuals may be present at meetings depending on particular agenda items.
The committee reports to the University Librarian.
Meetings to be held post the quarterly statistical collection – first week of February, May, August and November.