Drop-In Sessions every Wednesday!
12 noon - 1pm, from 19th July 2017 to 8th November 2017
Do you have questions about using Wattle, Turnitin, or Echo360 in your teaching? Need help with using technology or online materials for your class? Ask us!
All lecturers, tutors, and demonstrators are welcome to attend the drop-in session at any time between 12pm - 1pm every Wednesday during semester to receive one-on-one support from the ANU Online team. Registrations are not required.
You can receive individual advice on:
- Entering and managing grades in your Wattle site
- Using Turnitin more effectively with your students
- Designing a more beautiful and accessible Wattle site
- Creating more engaging lecture recordings
- Communicating with students online
- Hosting webinars or online classes
- Best practice using technology for your teaching
Every Wednesday, from 19th July 2017 to 8th November 2017, between 12 - 1pm in the Chancelry Building 10T1 (CHELT) Meeting Room, 1.35.
You are welcome to bring your own device.