**PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TRAINING ACTIVITIES FROM INNOVATION ANU HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY, IN LINE WITH THE UNIVERSITY'S PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES FOR COVID-19. WE WILL PROVIDE UPDATES ONCE WE ARE ABLE TO RECOMMENCE RUNNING OF THESE EVENTS AND NEW DATES HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.**
Do you have a question about the commercialisation of your research? Not sure where or how to get started? Come and chat to a specialist from the Innovation ANU's Technology Transfer Office.
The ANU Technology Transfer Office will be running regular drop-in sessions around campus to help answer your queries related to:
- Intellectual property & the ANU IP Policy
- Invention disclosures
- Commercialisation grants & other Cat 2/3 research income
- The technology transfer process
- Training around innovation and entepreneurship
- And more
No bookings necessary, just come along to one of our upcoming sessions around campus:
- Tue 3rd March, 11am-12pm, RPhys Team Room, Oliphant Building
- CANCELLED - Tue 7th April, 11am-12pm, Coffee Grounds, adjacent to Sports Hall CANCELLED
- CANCELLED - Tue 5th May, 11am-12pm, Vanilla Bean, JCSMR CANCELLED
- CANCELLED - Tue 2nd June, 11am-12pm, Little Pickle, RN Robertson CANCELLED
Innovation ANU provides expertise across the University around intellectual property capture, technology transfer, training around commercialisation and entrepreneurship, and related business engagement.
View more innovation-related training and other opportunities for ANU staff and students.