Do you have a question about the commercialisation of your research? Not sure where or how to get started? Come and chat to a specialist from the Technology Transfer Office.
The ANU Technology Transfer Office will be running fortnightly drop-in sessions around campus to help answer your queries related to:
- Intellectual property & the ANU IP Policy
- Invention disclosures
- Commercialisation grants & other Cat 2/3 research income
- The technology transfer process
- Training around innovation and entepreneurship
- And more
No bookings necessary, just come along to one of our upcoming sessions around campus:
- Wednesday 19th September, 11am-12pm: Vanilla Bean Cafe, John Curtin School of Medical Research
- Wednesday 3rd October, 11am-12pm: Coffee Grounds, adjacent to the Sports Hall
- Wednesday 17th October, 11am-12pm: RSPE Tea Room, Oliphant Building
- Wednesday 31st October, 11am-12pm: Atrium, RN Robertson Building
- Wednesday 14th November, 11am-12pm: Technology Transfer Office, Level 6, 121 Marcus Clarke Street (enter via Childers Street entrance)
The ANU Technology Transfer Office provides expertise across the University around intellectual property capture, technology transfer, training around commercialisation and entrepreneurship, and related business engagement.
View more innovation-related training and other opportunities for ANU staff and students.